Thursday, December 14, 2006

玄米茶

Recently acquired a taste for 玄米茶. Green tea leaves mixed with roasted rice grains. The fragrance of the grains overpowers the mildness of green tea. The tea leaves looks really beautiful with the little brown grains amongst it. I'll usually put the leaves into a teabag (those that you pack yourself) and throw it into my mug. Once I left the teabag in the mug still half filled with water, and when I got back to it the next day, the grains looked as though they were from porridge. The tea now looks murky and I wonder it is due to the starch found in the grains. Anyway I did not try to find out by tasting it. So I just left it as a theory. Until I can be bothered to test it. At least it can be verified. Some things in life will always remain a mysterious. Some will always remain in theory, never becoming a law. Look around yourself, ponder for a moment and its not difficult to find things that you'll never have the answer to. The "what-ifs". Just one thing? Think again.

No comments: