Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Beauty of Blogging

Felt like blogging. Not that I am one who likes to share my boring personal life, nor am I one who enjoys basking in the limelight. Blogging pays, yup... "ka-ching!". Of course, the blog must be popular, so that enough "eyeballs" get fixated at the site, hence giving the advertisers value for their money. How am I going to make my blog popular? Sex and gossip definitely sells... Getting reported on some newspaper or magazine wouldn't be too bad either. Getting into trouble and then reported on will definitely cause a surge in the number of visitors. Most just wanting to see what shit I have gotten myself into. Come to think of it... having a pretty face and some cleavage would be so much easier. Not in this life though. Unless I pretend that I do have a pretty face and some ample cleavage. No one will really know right? Cool. The beauty of blogging.

No comments: